o-ni

o-ni

Friday, May 23, 2008

finally

ok, this took me a while. sorry. anyway, golden week was great. i spent three days at a frends house teaching english, babysitting his two brothers and playing zelda for the wii. =] he seems to love a movie called battle royal i also went to see namahage with him. (japanese ?devil?) amung other things, I finally got a bow! I also found a manga called fary tail made by the same person as rave master. I also did a bunch ou other things that I don't remember anymore... I was kind of busy (lazy) so I chouldn't update while they were still in my head. well, my story is starting to take shape now. and I'd say it's a pritty awsome one too. over 80 pages and 400 kills by th main caracter alone. I'll stop there since i don't want to spoil it and have to start writeing it again now. bye.

2 comments:

.//blog said...

go back and read some of my replyes

Michelle said...

DUDE!!! BATTLE ROYALE!!!! IT'S ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS EVER!!! It is written by a Japanese author, has a sequel that the Japanese are keeping to themselves, but anyway, the movie they made out of it is apparently really good!!!

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!1 I love Battle Royale!

Your grammar and spelling have improved greatly! Congradulations!!!

YAY! Now you can officially shoot anyone!

What prefecture are you in?

I'm sorry I haven't corrected it, I was gonna try to do that when I was up at my cabbin since I have like no time to do anything before Saturday!

KEEP POSTING!!!!!1