o-ni

o-ni

Saturday, April 12, 2008

first week done

School is fun!
scince i'm years ahead of everybody i can just ignore the lesson and focus on wether or not i can understand the words. (no stress/struggle =]) I'll also be learning string theory, calculus and japanese (by reading manga) and teaching english in my free time.
after school i have kyuudou (archery). it takes a chunk out of my day but it's interesting. (not that hard... yet) i also sometimes try to explane some implications of string theory, which thay have absolutly no idea what is. This has earned me the nickname "god". (one of my ckassmates called me that on several occations. I hope it'll last.=] =] =])

well, other than that, just the usual. Great food (takoyaki, yakisoba), great Anime (code geass r2, soul eater, ect.), great manga (claymore, mai-hime/otome, and over 200 pages of tsubasa (today alone)) and japanese. 8-]


everything is perfect. (exept for the uniform *grumble*)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

DORK! You are no GOD!!!! And I've given up on spellchecking everything you write, cause it will just hurt my eyes!

Anyway...You still haven't sent me pictures you dipshit! SEND ME PHOTOS!!! I wanna know who your friends are, and in return I'll send you a photo of Mayme in pigtails and of everyone going crazy for you to show who the crazy blond in Minnesota is to all your Japanese friends! Be nice now!

I wanna picutre of you in your school uniform!

Mayme says to keep bathing!

.//blog said...

didn't i e-mail you some?

.//blog said...

and yes i AM god. (get used to the idea)